Firefly Recovery Knee Straps
Contains one pair of firefly Knee Straps which are highly recommended for optimal use of Firefly Recovery devices.
Warm-up and recover like a pro with Firefly Recovery, anywhere, anytime.
The knee straps help to secure the device so that you can recover more quickly, reduce muscle soreness and train harder.
- CJCami J.Verified BuyerReviewingFirefly Portable Recovery DeviceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent benefits
As a D1 Female soccer player, I have been using Firefly to aid recovery as I returned to play following an injury lay-off. I really felt benefits from the 1st use. It’s particularly helpful to put on to start recovery straight after practices and wear while going to classes.Firefly Recovery1 week ago
Great feedback - thank you for sharing and glad we can aid in your return to play!
- DJDr. Jim T.Verified BuyerReviewingFirefly Portable Recovery DeviceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA must have for every athlete!
FF is now an essential part of my daily training regimen and race recovery.Firefly Recovery1 week ago
Thank you for the great feedback!
- LMLincoln M.Verified ReviewerReviewingFirefly Portable Recovery DeviceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAn Amazing Product!!
I am a 66-year-old Triathlete, who competes at the highest level and discovering the Firefly Recovery Device a couple of years ago has been a game changer for me. It’s very easy to use and you can wear it anytime anywhere. No wires connected to a little box or anything like that. Long periods of sitting, long airplane rides, road trips, work meetings, etc. are all wonderful opportunities to use the device. Of course one of the best times is after a workout or competition. The increased blood flow helps your legs bounce back quickly. As a 3x time National Champion triathlete I highly recommend the firefly recovery device!Firefly Recovery1 week ago
Thank you for the great review and sharing how you use Firefly to recover!
- BPBrian P.Verified BuyerReviewingFirefly Portable Recovery DeviceI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFirefly Works But it's Pricey
Got my firefly and my first use was after a ten mile run. It definitely made a huge difference in my lower leg muscle joint recovery. I barely had any soreness or stiffness after using it. However it did very little for my quads/ upper legs so I'm not sure it's supposed to help there as well. I'm running Boston in April and these will definitely be a part of my recovery but longer term I may look for alternatives.
Pros: well designed, easy to use, portable
Cons: expensive, disposable instead of being rechargeable so not very eco-friendlyFirefly Recovery2 weeks ago
Thank you for your review. Firefly does provide full leg recovery so you may want to increase your wear time if you are not feeling it in the upper leg. Please check out our bundled discount packs, which get the price down to nearly $1/hour.
- LSLogan S.Verified ReviewerReviewingFirefly Portable Recovery DeviceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPassive recovery
I love Firefly recovery for both post and pre workouts. Firefly is easy to use and allows me to recovery while at work (in the military) or traveling.Firefly Recovery4 weeks ago
Thank you for your service! Appreciate your sharing how Firefly helps you recover at work and on the road!